Wednesday 4 January 2012

THIS WAS THE REAL STORY WHICH WANTED US TO HELP THESE KIND OF GIRLS





I am only 16 years old. I have been Beaten & torn raped & abused . My mother was a very bad drug addict. My dad was an alcoholic . I was beaten by my mother and raped by my dad for 7 years of my life. I was taken out if that home and placed from foster home to foster home. I finally landed with the people I now call my parents. Life should be great right? No I can never seem to make anyone happy I feel like such a failure. I try cutting myself. I've tried killing my self I could never go through with it. I
To the point where I truly don't care anymore I have no where to turn and no one to talk to. I'm all alone and I put on a fake smile and act like everything is OK . Inside I'm dying and torn apart inside . I pray God take me away from this world soon I can't handle this. I'm so alone and lost.



http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.experienceproject.com%2Fstories%2FAm-A-Child-Abuse-Survivor%2F1948882&h=3AQFjH2MaAQHn2zsMieoBE-eFDaFH4_wgnQ7lYNfQwznrRw


PEOPLE WHO REALLY WANT TO HELP US PLEASE CONTACT US TO :


lovingangels2011@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment